Monday, November 29, 2010

Pizza Hut - Pizza Buffet

Hey everyone,

So this week there is just one announcement really.  We´re having 2 baptisms on Saturday!!  They are 2 guys named Coco Insfrán and Osvaldo Gonzales.  Coco has been an investigator here for like 4 months, and finally he´s ready to get baptized.  Osvaldo is the brother of the first councelor in the bishopric.  It feels good to have another baptism.  Good way to start December, I´d say.  Pray that everything goes well.

Today was kind of a crazy day, and we have a lot of stuff to do, so I don´t have the full hour on here like usual.  Sorry :(.  But we just got out of Pizza Hut here.  Oh, so good.  They have pizza buffet where you pay 20,000Gs (like $4) and it´s all the pizza you want.  Let´s just say I ate a lot haha.

I have some cool stories for next week as well to tell you all.  I´ll also update you on the baptism how it went and everything.  Love and miss you all!

-Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment